研究经历和兴趣主要在海洋、土壤和水中天然有机物NOM有机结构鉴定，和环境纳米颗粒归趋及碳纳米颗粒的生物促生长效应等方。开展超高分辨质谱DOM组份中的分析和大气颗粒物PM2.5中全氟持久性污染物的分布；开展环境安全和食品安全检测新方法。开发和研制食品安全方面新检测方法并获多个发明专利，开发多个实用新型专利。2017年1月份主导申请北京市工业污染物检测技术工程研究中心获得批准。近年来发表中英文论文30多篇，其中SCI论文12篇（总引用次数超过500次）,被Journal Environmental Monitoring评为2012年引用最多的论文。
Song Guixue, PhD, Senior engineer, Associate researcher fellow, Member of International Humic Substances Society, Senior member of Beijing Environmental Science Society, Director of China Humic Acid Industry Association, and Outstanding prize winner of China Environmental Society (2016).
My research experience and interest are mainly in characterization of the organic structure of natural organic matter in sea water, soil and surface waters, as well as the occurrence and effect of nanoparticles in environment and the plant growth effect of carbon nanoparticles. The analysis of DOM fractions using ultra high-resolution mass spectrometry and the study of perfluorinated persistent pollutants in atmospheric particulate matter (PM2.5) were carried out. New methods to detect samples from environment and foodstuff were carried out. I have obtained several China invention patents and developed several utilities models’ patents. In January 2017, working as the lead applicant and supervisor of the team, Beijing industrial pollutant detection technology engineering research center was approved.
In recent years, I published more than 30 research papers in Chinese and English papers, of which 12 SCI papers have been cited over 500 times. The paper published in Journal of Environmental Monitoring was as the most cited papers in 2012.
Ph.D., University of Limerick, Ireland (1991)
Postdoctoral Research Associate, Arizona State University USA (2008-2010)
Tianjin Laboratory of China Customs, deputy section chief (1996-2003)
Senior Research Manager, PONY TEST Co. Ltd (2010-2017)
Isolation and extraction of dissolved organic matter and its characteristics; Research and development of Marine algae; Nano materials in Environment
1. Song, G.X., Mesfioui, R., Dotson, A., Westerhoff, P., and Hatcher, P. G. Comparison of hydrophobic and amphiphilic fractions of dissolved organic matter from a water reservoir by Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry. Journal of Soils and Sediments, 2018. 18 (4), (pp. 1265-1278).
2. G Song, E Novotny, KG Richards, M.H.B Hayes, Characteristics of hydrophobic and hydrophilic acids fractions in drainage waters of undisturbed soils lysimeters. Journal of Soils and Sediments.2018. (online).
3. Guixue Song, Etelvino H. Novotny, Jing-Dong Mao, Michael H.B. Hayes, Characterization of transformations of maize residues into soil organic matter, Science of The Total Environment, 2017, 579:1843-1854
4. Song, G., M.H. Hayes, E. H. Novotny, A.J. Simpson. 2011. Isolation and fractionation of soil humin materials using alkaline urea and dimethylsulfoxide plus sulphuric acid, Naturwissenschaften, 98(1), 7-13.
5. P Westerhoff, G. Song, K Hristovski, A. Kiser, 2011，Occurrence and Removal of Titanium at Full Scale Wastewater Treatment Plants: Implications for TiO2 Nanomaterials，J. Environ Monit. 2011, 13(5):1195-203.
6. Song, G., J. Wang, C. Chiao, P. Westerhoff. 2010. Biogenic nanoparticles in wastewater effluents, Environmental Science and Technology, 44 (21), 8216–8222. (IF, 5.330)
7. Song, G., Novotny, E. H.; Simpson, A. J.; Clapp, C. E.; Hayes, M. H. B., 2008. Sequential exhaustive extraction and characterizations, by solid and solution state NMR, of the humic, including humin, components in exhaustive extracts from a Mollisol soil. European Journal of Soil Science, 59, 505-516.
8. T. Chao, G. Song, N. Hansmeier, P. Westerhoff, P. Herckes, R. Halden1, 2011，Characterization and LC-MS/MS based quantification of hydroxylated fullerenes，Anal.Chem., 2011, 83,1777-1783. (IF, 5.636)
9. Simpson, A. J.; Song, G.; Smith, E.; Lam, B.; Novotny, E. H.; Hayes, M. H. B., 2007. Unravelling the Structural Components of Soil Humin by Use of Solution-State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy. Environmental Science and Technology, 41, 876-883. (IF 5.330)
10.Guixue Song, Madelyn Pandorf, Paul Westerhoff, Yun Ma. Carbon Nanomaterial Based Fertilizer Can Improve Plant Growth. Ravishankar Rai V(Ed), 2017. Nanotechnology Applications in Food Industry. CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group.